Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

BRAINS!

The IMDb has a poll every day about movies. Today it was "What's you favorite zombie movie?"
They have a list:

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Resident Evil
House of the Dead
Zombi 2
Evil Dead
28 Days Later
Shaun of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
White Zombie
I Walked with a Zombie
The Gates of Hell
The Beyond
Dead Alive
Other


Now, there were two films here that I thought were missing. The first was Tom Savini's Remake of Night of the Living Dead (1990). I really liked this remake. People keep going on about the Dawn of the Dead remake, which was excellent, but this one is quite good in it's own right.

The other is The Serpent and the Rainbow. Not a zombie movie in the George Romero sense, but neither is 28 Days Later. It's actualy about zombies in the original sense, the Voodoo tradition.

Anyway, what do you think of these and do you think they belong on the list?

Comments:
I'm going to be defrocked for this statement. But I don't like horror movies.

That and sport are the two "guy" things I could never get in to.

You're going to have to wait for Fogle on this one man.
 
Oh wait I just checked the list. I loved Shaun of the Dead. If Zombies make me laugh then I'll watch them.
 
That was the #1 movie on the poll.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home