Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Next After Judge Judy – Judge Hypocrite

My wife sends me articles every day at lunch. Sort of her own little Drudge report.

Well today she sent me this story based on a sex offender who 20 years ago did some bad diddling and now finds himself a Father with his younger wife (yes, he is part of the “old Dad” phenomenon). Now, social services and the legal system want to take that child away.

This got me to thinking. Our justice system has become a hypocrisy wrapped in shroud of misinterpretations.

Personally, I think child sex offenders should have their balls cut off (or vagina sewn shut). All sex offenders are awful, but I hope anyone who abuses a child in any way has their own seat in hell waiting for them.

But but but…that is not how our legal system was designed to operate. Good, bad or indifferent our legal system is based on the idea of redemption. I have to wonder if the politicians that signed into effect legislation like “Megan’s Law” ever took a political science class. If we are going to forever mark these people, why have them serve any jail time at all? With legislation like Megan’s Law and this recent case, we are telling these people that there debt will never be paid.

If we truly feel this way let’s just kill these fuckers at sentencing. Save the taxpayers money and put everyone’s conscience at ease. Because obviously they will never be able to lead a normal life. So then what is the point of letting them pretend that their lives are normal?

Comments:
Ya clicking into BigBear yields nothing.

I hate you bigbear, I hope your patented plasma light liquifies the gums of anyone stupuid enough to buy your firewater.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home