Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

FogelMatrix

If anyone loved him this is what his avatar might look like

fogel

This is a creepy fucking fascination you two have with this...

An only child alone and wild, cabinet maker's son or not, should not be rereleased on this earth. Or wait, he's the son of the cabinet maker's son. So he's the son of the Leader of the Band.

And what were he and his ex-lover doing in the frozen foods section on Christmas Eve? If she's married to an architect, where the hell is he? It's Christmas Eve for fuck's sake, why did he send her out?

Comments:
Don't be knocking Dan Fogelberg, pal. The man's fighting advanced prostate cancer. No bad thoughts!
 
Yeah, I know. We actually danced to "Longer" at our wedding.

I also remember when my Grandfather was dying ironically enough from prostate cancer, my Dad wore out the "Leader of the Band" cassette.

Would I know all the lyrics unless I was a fan? :-)

No comments on our new graphic? I'm hurt!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home