Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Damn, that's cool.

A few things were brought to my attention this week that I thought were pretty damn cool, and were worth mentioning.

The first is a parking garage. That's right, a parking garage. In Germany, to be specific. Now I know what you're thinking, but this is no ordinary parking garage.

The caption I received to the photos said:

"The two photos below were taken at a new parking garage in Munich. The actual space that the facility occupies is approximately 20% of a comparable facility with the traditional design used in the US.

Not only is the German structure less expensive to build, but vehicles are also "retrieved" in less time and without the potential of being damaged by an attendant."


I never thought I'd live to see the day when parking lot attendants would be replaced by robots.

The second thing that I saw was this. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I want one. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

Comments:
See I saw this same picture and the e-mail said it was aprt of the VW facility.

I seemed to buy it becuse all the cars were new and VW's

But I guess every car in Germnany is a VW
 
Maybe it's the car park at the VW factory.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home