Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Stars are Blind - And I Wish I Was Deaf

How does Paris Hilton have a career? I truly have no problem with her being rich; after all, her great-grandfather earned it. I also understand that money breeds money. So fine, go roll around in your money and spend the rest of the day making more future rich babies, but for fuck’s sake stop infiltrating my entertainment mediums.

First we were forced to succumb to her and Lionel Richie’s talent less daughter acting retarded in the mid west. I have 400 channels and still couldn’t escape the vortex of awfulness created by these two. Here’s the first law I will initiate when elected President, anyone past the age of 12 that can’t spell a state name, will not be allowed in. These two twits don’t even know what country they are in, much less trying to build a cognitive map connecting nowhere back to Rodeo drive.

My feelings about the show aside, I have come to accept this show exists and it has made these two famous despite the fact that their collective IQ is 10 points less than Forrest Gump.

So what has spurred this tirade against the bronze anorexic one?

The video, Stars are Blind, by Paris Hilton!

If you clicked the link above and watched the video, first I’m sorry. Second, assuming you didn’t kill yourself, I hope you will agree that the lyrics are insipid and her voice sounds like a cross between a three old with a skinned knee and air being let out of my tires.

Please, help put a stop to this woman’s success before we vote her into the White House based on her keen fashion sense.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home